Has your mattress reached its lifespan and are considering buying a spring foam or memory foam mattress?
These are two very popular mattresses and can have you feeling torn between the two. Let us help you by giving you the pros and cons on each mattress
Is it time to purchase a new mattress and you are feeling torn between purchasing a spring coil mattress or a foam mattress in Calgary? It is said that humans spend 1/3 of their life in bed and should get around 6-7 hours of sleep a night – this is a long time to be in one spot! That is why you need the best mattress to suit your needs! In order to get the sleep you require to take on the day boils down to your mattress! Find out below on which mattress will best accommodate your needs.
- The levels of soft to firm are much more accurate than a coil spring mattresses
- A wider range of different layers than a coil spring mattress
- Natural support for your back, neck and shoulders
- Supports important pressure points across your body
- Contours to your natural shape much better than a Calgary spring mattress
- Will last long and have extensive warranties available
- They produce more heat than most mattresses
- Quality foam mattresses in Calgary are generally more expensive but last longer if cared for properly
- Spring mattresses are well ventilated therefore you will not have a problem with being to warm
- There is no waiting period for a spring mattress to conform to your body like a Calgary foam mattress does
- Available in a variety of comfort levels
- Less expensive
- Spring mattresses that are built as Tight Top are built the same on both sides allowing you to flip your mattress to extend its lifespan
- They produce less heat than most mattresses
- These types of mattresses should be flipped often which may take up your time
You spend a quality length of time in one position while you are sleeping. Buying a new mattress in Calgary is an investment that will pay off on your health. If you find yourself constantly tossing and turning during the night or waking up with aches and pains every morning it is time for a new mattress, come visit us at Sleep Boutique. We have a wide range of mattresses to suite anyone’s comfort level. Our mattress experts have the knowledge and experience to match you with the perfect mattress!