- Assess – This is where we find out what you need! It’s easiest to come into the store and visit us so we can chat with you, but if that’s not possible, we’d love for you to call us. This way we can ask you questions about your sleep positions, and any pain, aches or sleep issues you’re dealing with.
- Design – We help you understand how the structure and materials of the mattress will best address your sleep habits, and suggest options at different price points for you. The following is an overview.
- Inner Structure: Get the exact amount of support you need by choosing from various types of Foam, Full Coil, Pocket Coil, or Components – in any size: single, double, queen, small baby cribs, to irregular RV mattresses, to oversize Alaskan (aka California) King or any custom size in between!
- Top Layer Materials: Find the sponginess and warmth level you prefer by choosing from Talalay Latex, Dunlop Latex, JOMA Wool, CHI Memory Foam, and a variety of other natural or synthetic foams.
- Exterior Fabrics: Choose a texture that is soft, silky or all natural, using fabrics such as Bamboo/Rayon, Cotton, Organic Cotton and more. We can also offer waterproof, wipeable and vinyl options.
- Build – We construct your mattress to your exact specifications right in our shop in Calgary. We can deliver anywhere in North America. If you are ordering a component mattress with interchangeable pieces, we’ll give you easy instructions to assemble it (no tools required).
Custom Mattress Pricing
You may assume that custom built mattresses are far more expensive than their standardized counterparts. Not so; the following shows approximate pricing for built-to-order mattresses tailored to typical buyers’ preferences. In addition, all of our mattresses can be flipped to improve their lifespan; and many models have Replaceable Modular Components that can be updated over time, so you do not have to replace the full mattress. For many of our mattress models, this can give them a lifetime of use.
Note the the precise costs will depend on the exact materials you need, so the best next step is to