Worn out cushions? We can cut foam to custom sizes for any couch or sofa cushion and we can also add a polyester wrap and stuff to make everything fits nicely. We also can cut foam for cushions for window seats, bench seats, bay windows, RVs and patio furniture, plus we can sew new covers from them.
Choose from our extensive selection of fabric or if you prefer, bring in our own. Then pick the type of foam you want, and the sewing style:
- wrap style
- double piped
Foam comes in different densities and levels of firmness. For furniture cushions, a firmer type of foam is recommended and we can help you choose between medium, medium/firm, firm or extra firm.
Fast facts about foam
- Density of foam equates to how heavy it is
- For sofa cushions, we recommend a 2 lb or higher density foam
- We also carry 3 Pound High Resiliency (HR) foams that will last longer
Fast facts about upholstered cushions
- Timeline for completing cushions is usually 4 weeks
- Prices vary depending on sewing style, fabric, and foam
- We carry Sunbrella fabric as well as many nice vinyls
- We do not offer furniture reupholstery